Next Board Meeting:
Board Meeting Thursday January 18, 2018
@ 9:00am Location: 2461 Treat Hwy. Adrian, MI 49221
Before you call, click here to check our FAQ!
There are different types of permits that are required for citizens to obtain before working on the road Right-of-Way, a driveway or for special hauling.
- Below are the permits that we offer:
- Drive Access
- Driveway Permit
- Right-of-Way Permit
- Single Move Permit
- Annual Transportation Permit
- Annual Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Single Mobile Home Transportation Permit
- Super Move Transportation Permit
- Seasonal Agricultural Transportation Permit
- Seasonal Milk Transportation Permit
- Seasonal Public Utility Transportation Permit
The Lenawee County Road Commission has policies addressing the guide lines for when or how certain situations are handled. These guide lines must meet all Federal, State and Local Township requirements for public road safety.
- Below are the policies of the LCRC:
- Gravel Road Stabilization
- Mail Boxes
- Seasonal Weight Restrictions
- Seasonal Weight Restricted Roads